Preparation of Quality Management System Documentations
This is a one-day in-house training course which aims at providing delegates with an in-depth understanding of the method to plan, outline, draft and finalize Quality Management System documentations in line with the International Standards ISO 9001.
Preparing for ISO 9000 certification, companies shall have to establish and maintain a documented Quality Management System. This means a lot of writing is required to document all the practices that are required by the Standard. Adequate training for staff to acquaint with the methodology to write these documentations is deemed necessary.
This course will cover all the Quality Management System documentations including quality manual, procedures, work instructions and quality plans.
Examples will be given to demonstrate how these documentations can be written in a well structured, concise, clear and presentable manner.
Upon completing this training course delegates should :
- be able to understand what are the requirements of ISO 9001 in the Quality Management System documentations.
- be able to start planning, outlining, drafting and finalizing your Quality Management System documentations in order to comply with ISO 9001.
This course is suitable for departmental managers & supervisors, management representatives and staff members who participate in establishing and maintaining the Quality Management System. Certificates are awarded to individuals who have taken part in the course.
Outline of Programme
(9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Introduction to the ISO 9000 Series
- ISO 9001 Standard - Outline of requirements
- ISO 9001 requirements on Quality Management System documentation
- How to write various types of Quality Management System documentation
Material language : English or Chinese
Presentation language : English or Cantonese - subject to participants' requirement