ISO 9001 Quality System Requirements
This is a one-day in-house training course which aims at providing delegates with an indepth understanding of the International Standard ISO 9001.
Preparing for ISO 9001 certification or maintaining the certification, companies shall work to the standard ISO 9001. Adequate training for staff to acquaint with the standard is deemed necessary. This course will cover all the quality system requirements of ISO 9001 in detail. Individual clauses and sub-clauses of the Standard will be explained and examples will be given to demonstrate how these elements can be applied to practical situations.
Understanding of ISO 9001 quality system requirements helps delegates in preparing for other courses such as Lead Assessor course and Internal Quality Auditing course.
Upon completing this training course delegates should :
- be able to understand what are quality system requirements of ISO 9001.
- be able to start planning, preparing, and/or working on your system in order to comply with ISO 9001.
This course is suitable for departmental managers & supervisors, management representatives and staff members who participate in establishing and maintaining the quality system. Certificates are awarded to individuals who have taken part in the course.
Outline of Programme
(9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Introduction to the ISO 9000 Series
- Glossary of terms in Quality Assurance
- ISO 9000 Standards - selection and use
- ISO 9001 quality system requirements
- Documented quality system
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Question and answer section