ISO 9000 Quality Awareness
This is a half-day in-house training course which aims at providing delegates with a basic awareness of quality assurance principles related to ISO 9000.
Preparing for ISO 9000 certification or maintaining the certification, companies shall work to ISO 9001. Adequate training for staff to acquire a basic understanding of the standard is deemed necessary. This course will cover Quality Assurance, Quality Management System, the System Implementation and Certification Processes.
Upon completing this training course delegates should :
- be able to understand what are key Quality Management System requirements of ISO 9001.
- be able to appreciate the importance of the standard and use of the Quality Management System for operating an organization.
This course is suitable for departmental managers & supervisors, management representatives and staff members who participate in establishing and maintaining the Quality Management System. Certificates are awarded to individuals who have taken part in the course.
Outline of Programme (half-day)
Typically, the following shows the ISO 9000 Project Programme necessary for helping a Company to go for ISO 9000 Certification. Please also see the attached Flowchart for a better explanation of the process.
- Introduction and glossary of terms
- Introduction to ISO 9000 series
- Quality Management System
- Advantages and disadvantages of using ISO 9000
- System implementation processes
- Question and answer session
Material language : English or Chinses
Presentation language : English or Cantonese - subject to participants' requirement