This is a two-day in-house training course which aims at ensuring that staff members who are nominated as internal auditors within a company are trained to audit their quality management system, identify areas of compliance and nonconformities against specified requirements and to produce a clear report detailing the findings. Properly conducted audits are recognized as one of the most important elements in the implementation and maintenance of quality management systems. Moreover, training of auditors is a requirement of the ISO 9001 standard.
Upon completing this training course you should :
- be able to plan, conduct and effectively conclude an audit
- be able to produce audit checklists
- be able to know how to handle auditees
- gain insight of being an auditor and an auditee
- improve your communication skills
This course is suitable for those with responsibility for internal audits, departmental managers & supervisors, management representatives and staff members who participate in establishing and maintaining the quality system. Certificates are awarded to individuals who have taken part in the course.
In order to derive maximum benefit from the course, participants are expected to have a general working knowledge of the ISO 9000 standards prior to attending the Internal Auditing Course.
Outline of Programme
Day 1 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Day 2 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- ISO 9001 Requirements - Introduction . Case Study - Feedback & Review
- System for Internal Audit . Writing Nonconformity Reports
- Planning the Internal Audit . Internal Audit Reporting
- The Audit Process . Follow-up on Corrective Actions
- Case Study/Role Play . Question and Answer