This is a half-day in-house training course which aims at providing staff members who are involved in a certification audit with an in-depth understanding of the auditing requirements of Certification Body auditors. This course explains the audit methodology used by Certification Body auditors and the way of auditors practices for identification of nonconformities against specified requirements.
Upon completing this training course participants should be able to :
- understand the basic certification auditing planning methodology
- understand the sampling mechanism of certification audits
- understand the basis of certification audit
- gain insight of being an auditor and an auditee
- improve the communication skills during certification audit
This course is suitable for those who are preparing for certification audits, including departmental managers & supervisors, management representatives and staff members who participate in establishing and maintaining the quality system. Certificates are awarded to individuals who have taken part in the course.
In order to derive maximum benefit from the course, participants are expected to have a general working knowledge of the ISO 9000 standards prior to attending the Certification Audit Course.
Outline of Programme (half-day)
- Certification Audit Planning
- Structure of Certification Audit
- Audit Process
- Nonconformity Reporting
- Certification Audit Reporting
- Case Study/Role Play
- Question and Answer
Material language : English or Chinese
Presentation language : English or Cantonese - subject to participants' requirement
Quotation for in-house training courses can be provided upon request.