Total Quality Management
We are assisting companies in all aspects of management, but the concept of Total Quality Management may be one of the hot topics that many companies would like to go for.
We can provide consultancy services in Total Quality Management to all sorts of businesses and industries.
We employ an approach which is based on the very well-known "alcolm Baldridge" model generated in the USA.
As shown in the Outline of Programme below, our service can be tailor-made to the needs of individual clients.
Our consultancy staff has substantial knowledge and experience in commercial, engineering and industrial sectors.
Our Clients covers many companies in Hong Kong, Macau and PRC.
Outline of Programme
Topics to be covered in Total Quality Management :
- 1.0 Leadership
- 1.1 Senior Executive Leadership
- 1.2 Leadership System & Organization
- 1.3 Public Responsibility & Corporate Citizenship
- 2.0 Information and Analysis
- 2.1 Management of Information & Data
- 2.2 Competitive Comparisons & Benchmarking
- 2.3 Analysis & Use of Company Level Data
- 3.0 Strategic Planning
- 3.1 Strategy Development
- 3.2 Strategy Deployment
- 4.0 Human Resource Development and Management
- 4.1 Human Resource Planning & Evaluation
- 4.2 High Performance Work Systems
- 4.3 Employee Education, Training & Development
- 4.4 Employee Well-Being & Satisfaction
- 5.0 Process Management
- 5.1 Design and Introduction of Products and Services
- 5.2 Process Management : Product & Service Production & Delivery
- 5.3 Process Management : Support Services
- 5.4 Management of Supplier Performance
- 6.0 Business Results
- 6.1 Product and Service Quality Results
- 6.2 Company Operational & Financial Results
- 6.3 Human Resource Results
- 6.4 Supplier Performance Results
- 7.0 Customer Focus and Satisfaction
- 7.1 Customer & Market Knowledge
- 7.2 Customer Relationship Management
- 7.3 Customer Satisfaction Determination
- 7.4 Customer Satisfaction Results
Our quotations will be established based on the size, location, complexity of organization and the nature of business of the client company. A preliminary visit may be paid to the client's premises upon request.